- Savour sparkling wine, delicious finger sandwiches, pastries, scones and sweet desserts
- Take the time to chat with friends and family while indulging in a classic tradition
- Immerse yourself in the tranquillity of our luxury country estate - just one hour from Melbourne on the Mornington Peninsula
Remember sitting by the cosy fire, taking the time to chat with friends and family, seemingly escaping from the world, while indulging in culinary delights? Enjoy the rebirth of a classic tradition!
Enjoy a glass of Woodman Estate sparkling with delicious finger sandwiches, jam and cream on freshly baked scones, asparagus rolls, luscious slices, decadent cakes and desserts, with a delectable range of teas and coffees and a glass of sparkling wine. Of course, theres no need to save room for dinner!
Relax, indulge and treat yourself to one of the traditions of a bygone era from 3.30pm on Sunday afternoon.
- Moorooduc (Mornington Peninsula - Victoria)
This activity takes place in Moorooduc, Victoria. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- High tea
- Glass of sparkling wine
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.