- your chance to spot a sea turtle in the wild.
- experience Broome's colourful coastline by kayak.
- stop off along the way to explore.
Experience the natural wonders of Broome's coastline on a paddle adventure. Take time to discover this amazing marine environment where you have a chance to spot a sea turtle from your kayak. Stop off half way an explore, refreshing swim, cool drinks and beach snacks. A popular and fun trip for all ages.
- Broome (Broome
- the Kimberleys & North-West WA - Western Australia)
Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Hotel pick up
- Guided Tour
- Double Kayaks
- Safety Gear
- Waterproof bag for your belongings
- Maximum age for Child ticket: 15 years
- Maximum participants: 11
- Minimum participants: 2
- Minimum age for Child ticket: 5 years
- Bring a towel
- Operating hours are 9:00am till 6:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.