- Surfing lessons like never before...
- Learn from a fully qualified and super friendly instructor
- Experience the real Byron Beach surfing with 1 of only 4 schools licensed to teach in Byron
- Be part of a small group and receive plenty of attention and help
Learn to Surf on the Famous Waves on Byron Bay's beach. Local Born & Bred, Fully Qualified Surfing Instructors. In the water for 100% making sure you are surfing great & staying safe. everything is provided by Style. Small groups. Uncrowded waves. Stand up and surf with Style made easy. Happy Days
We pick you up & drop you off at your accomodation. Have a massive range of Surfboards for you. All you need is your swimmers and a towel. We teach Surf Safety, Surf Awareness, The Golden Rules of Surfing & what equpment is best for you. Its Always Happy Days Surfing Byron Bay with Style.
- Byron Bay (Byron Bay and Northern Rivers - New South Wales)
This activity takes place in Byron Bay. Style Surfing School is 1 of only 4 Byron Bay Licenced Surfing Schools. Make sure you are surfing in the Bay. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Surf board hire
- Wetsuit hire
- Surfing lessons
- Maximum participants: 10
- Please let us know at time of booking if you have any medical conditions, have had recent surgery or if you are pregnant
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.