Stand-up paddle boarding is huge around the world for very simple reasons... low impact and attainable for everyone, but if you want to take it to the next level, this is the way to do it! You have a great time even in the learning process.
It won't be long before you are up on the board by yourself. This is a great learning environment where mistakes are fine and teachers are patient! You'll learn so much just in your first lesson, including:
* Familiarity with the equipment
* Correct posture and position for paddling
* A core fitness workout, so you will always be at your best when going out for to paddle board
* Our paddling environment, and how that might differ from other environments
* Advanced strokes for catching waves and turning
* All safety aspects, including safe entry and exiting of the water and how to carry the equipment.
The lesson consists of 60 minutes of instruction plus half an hour of practice, during which you'll be welcome to ask questions and perfect your form. What an amazing skill to have!
Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.