- Enjoy a full hot buffet breakfast while learning about Australia's iconic koalas
- Your tour is set in the heart of Darling Harbour overlooking the water
- Receive your very own koala photo to remember this special day
This activity includes entry into WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, a full hot buffet breakfast and a free photo with the koalas.
The adventure begins at 7.30 in the morning, right in the heart of Darling Harbour at WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo overlooking the beautiful and iconic harbour waters.
You will be greeted upon arrival and seated at tables with our iconic koalas. While enjoying your delicious buffet breakfast, get up close and personal with our cuddly koalas!
To remember this unique occasion, a complimentary photo with the koalas will be available for you.
After breakfast, you are welcome to Explore 3 levels, 9 habitats and over 65 exhibits, featuring the largest variety of Australian plants and animals under one roof!
- Sydney (Sydney - New South Wales)
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Aquarium Pier, Darling Harbour, Sydney. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Tea and coffee
- Guided tour
- Koala photo
- Entry to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Maximum age for Child ticket: 15 years
- Minimum age for Child ticket: 4 years
- Children under the age of 4 years are charged at $20 per person, payable direct to the supplier
- Operating hours are 7:30am till 9:00am
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.