- We guarantee to have you standing up on your first surf lesson
- Complimentary transport from your local accommodation
- Perfect conditions for beginner and intermediate surfers on one of the Gold Coast's least crowded beaches
Our beach lessons are held just a few short kilometres north of Surfers Paradise at The Spit.
This is one of the last undeveloped areas on the Gold Coast and it is a true locals spot. It is protected by the Seaway wall and provides the perfect conditions for beginner and intermediate surfers.
We hold 2 hour group lessons with no more than six students per coach, daily at 10am and 1pm with all equipment supplied. We also provide complimentary transport to and from the beach for your guests.
We pride ourselves on our safety first motto. We provide one surf coach per six students Our classes incorporate a great balance between the skills necessary to ride a board, surf safety, evaluating conditions and surf etiquette- But most of all, our students have tonnes of fun!
- Surfers Paradise (Gold Coast - Queensland)
Surfers Paradise, Queensland
Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Qualified Instructors
- Full safety briefing
- Free parking
- Hotel pick up
- Necessary equipment
- Pick up and drop off within the local area
- Safe surf equipment, wetsuits, rash vests
- Professional photo (available to purchase)
- Must be able to swim 50m
- Inform us about any medical conditions
- Operating hours are 8:00am till 8:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.