- Flying along Sydney's exquisite northern beaches sets the scene for a very special day.
- Your pilot picks out a secluded beach, and drops you with delicious picnic, Australian wine, beach rug and umbrella.
Take a romantic seaplane flight along Sydney's exquisite northern beaches sets the scene for a truly special day.
Your pilot picks out a beautiful secluded beach, accessible only by seaplane or boat, and drops you complete with delicious picnic, Australian wine, beach rug and umbrella.
From here you're left to your own devices to relish in the beautiful natural setting, tranquility and isolation. Bring a beach towel as swimming in the clear blue water is a must.
The arrival of our Beaver seaplane signifies it is time to return to civilisation. We try to make the transition a little easier by flying a lap of Sydney Harbour before landing in Rose Bay.
Picnics for that really special occasion can also be catered for, tell us what you want and we'll arrange it.
- Rose Bay (Sydney - New South Wales)
Rose Bay - Sydney, New South Wales. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Qualified pilot
- Picnic lunch
- Beach rug
- Operating hours are 9:00am till 6:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.