- Stand up and ride a wave for the first time.
- Be taught the safest and easiest surfing methods.
- All boards and equipment provided.
We teach you the safest and easiest surfing methods on the beach first with a demonstration and practice.
We teach you about safe board handling and good water practice. Then it's into the water for 2 hours.
We begin by individually pushing you onto small waves of about 1ft.
Once you're standing up and riding them with our help, we teach you how to paddle on and catch your own.
By the end of the session you will be catching and riding good, long waves to the beach.
- Ballina (Byron Bay and Northern Rivers - New South Wales)
- Brunswick Heads (Byron Bay and Northern Rivers - New South Wales)
- Byron Bay (Byron Bay and Northern Rivers - New South Wales)
- Lennox Head (Byron Bay and Northern Rivers - New South Wales)
We will pick you up outside your accommodation in Byron Bay CBD. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Maximum participants: 14
- Must be able to swim 50m
- Not recommended for people with epilepsy, asthma, or heart problems.
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.