- Experience the best of Cape Tribulation and the Daintree Rainforest
- Enjoy guided walks, swimming and guaranteed wildlife spotting
- Get your camera ready to spot Crocodiles & birds in the wild on your Daintree River Cruise.
Enjoy one of the most scenic coastal drives in Australia along the Captain Cook Highway to Port Douglas.
We visit the Wildlife Habitat where you can see the endangered Cassowary and rare Lumholtz's Tree Kangaroo along with other wildlife. You have the opportunity to have your photo taken holding a koala, snake or crocodile (optional extra).
Relax with a delicious afternoon tea on a Daintree river cruise; keep your eyes peeled for crocodiles, birds and other wildlife as your guide takes you through the mangroves.
Cruise along the Daintree river on the Daintree River Cruise as you enter Daintree National Park.
Enjoy a scrumptious picnic lunch at a picturesque setting.
Stop for magnificent views of the Daintree and Coral Sea at Alexandra Lookout. Explore the Marrdja or Dubuji Boardwalk and Spot more wildlife on this guided rainforest walks, with great photo opportunities.
Relax or walk the boardwalk to the lookout at Cape Tribulation Beach. Depart Cape Tribulation for return journey at approx 4.30pm.
- Cairns (Cairns and Tropical North Queensland - Queensland)
- Cape Tribulation (Cairns and Tropical North Queensland - Queensland)
- Mossman (Cairns and Tropical North Queensland - Queensland)
Cairns Queenslad & Port Douglas, Queensland Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Afternoon tea
- Tour guide
- Guided walks
- Minimum age: 8 years
- Adults to accompany children under the age of: 16 years
- Maximum age for Child ticket: 12 years
- Maximum participants: 24
- Comfortable clothing
- Wear enclosed shoes
- Operating hours are 7:30am till 7:30pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.