- Set in the pristine Daintree rainforest at Cape Tribulation, this multi award winning Jungle Surfing will take you on a unique rainforest tour where your feet don't touch the ground!
- Fly through the trees on flying fox ziplines, stopping at five tree platforms to take in spectacular views over the treetops, down to cascading streams and out to the Great Barrier Reef
- The longest span is over 75 metres and the platforms vary in height from 2.5 to 19.5 metres above the ground!
There's a new species in the world's oldest rainforest... the JUNGLE SURFER!
Jungle Surfers fly through the trees on flying fox ziplines, stopping at five eco-friendly tree platforms to take in spectacular bird's eye views over the treetops, down to cascading streams and out to the Great Barrier Reef. The longest span is over 75 metres and the platforms range from 2.5m to 19.5m in height, offering an “up-close and personal” experience at all levels of the rainforest canopy, and incredible photo opportunities. The tour's a mixture of exhilaration and education, and the abseiling and scientist guides share their rainforest wit and wisdom with interpretive talks on each platform. The team also use a unique system to control your flight, making this the only flying fox in the world where you can fly hands-free and carefree, without any previous experience. And the flight choice is yours - slow, fast or even upsidedown, if you dare!
- Cape Tribulation (Cairns and Tropical North Queensland - Queensland)
Cape Tribulation (approx 2.5-3 hours from Cairns or 1.5-2 hours from Port Douglas).
Courtesy transfers provided from all accommodation in Cape Tribulation. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Maximum weight: 120 kg
- Minimum age: 3 years
- Maximum participants: 13
- Wear shorts or long pants (no skirts or dresses)
- Flat enclosed shoes
- Participation when pregnant not reccommended
- No spectators allowed
- Must sign a liability waiver
- Operating hours are 7:45am till 3:30pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
Cancellations within 24 hours of tour departure incur a 100% cancellation fee.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.