- Join our scuba tour and let our dive crew show you one of Australia's most spectacular dive sites.
- Whether you are an experienced diver, recently certified or haven't dived for some time we will ensure you enjoy a safe and rewarding diving experience at Julian Rocks.
Whether you are an experienced diver, recently certified or haven't dived for some time we will ensure you enjoy a safe and rewarding diving experience at Julian Rocks.
We provide all equipment hire (if required), the boat ride (on which we frequently see dolphins) and a dive guide to show you around on a dive of up to 50 minutes.
When you return to the dive shop there are hot showers and our dive crew will help you fill out your logbooks and identify some of the creatures you saw.
Please note: this experience requires PADI approved divers certification.
- Byron Bay (Byron Bay and Northern Rivers - New South Wales)
Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Operating hours are 8:00am till 5:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.