- We'll take you on a super easy ride featuring stunning harbour views as we pedal past Circular Quay, the piers at Walsh Bay, Darling Harbour, Hyde Park, and the Royal Botanic Gardens.
- There's no better way to get a quick feel for the city, than the Harbour Highlights Tour!
- Experience a fun, entertaining guided bicycle tour of Sydney.
- Our tours connect travellers from around the globe to share in this unique exploration of an amazing city.
- Safety is our top priority. The bike route is safe for riders of all levels.
- We spend most of our ride in parks, pedestrian areas, and streets with light traffic to minimize stress and maximise enjoyment!
Have you got a couple of hours to kill in the city or just short on time? The easy and relaxing tours look at Sydney from historical, cultural, and social perspectives while mixing in many laughs along the way. The Sydney Highlights Tour is perfect for families and visitors short on time.
- Sydney (Sydney - New South Wales)
The tour showcases the the following precincts - the Sydney Opera House, Circular Quay, The Rocks, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Walsh Bay, King Street Wharf, Cockle Bay, Darling Harbour, Chinatown, the Spanish Quarter, Hyde Park, The Domain, Mrs. Macquaries Point, and the Royal Botanic Gardens. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Maximum participants: 20
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Flat enclosed shoes
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.