- Join us on this spectacular tour and see Bottle-nose and Indo-pacific humpback dolphins in their natural habitat.
- You may also be lucky and see dugongs and turtles too - keep your eyes peeled!
Join us on this spectacular tour which has been running for almost ten years and see Bottle-nose and Indo-pacific humpback dolphins in their natural habitat. You may also be lucky to see dugongs and turtles too - keep your eyes peeled!
• We operate a 10.7 metre sailing catamaran and have a success rate of 95% on seeing the dolphins.
• Leaving the marina in Hervey Bay, we'll cruise the waters of the Great Sandy Strait keeping a lookout for these magnificent creatures.
• Some days we'll stop for a swim (weather permitting).
• Morning tea.
- Fraser Island (Fraser Coast - Queensland)
- Hervey Bay (Fraser Coast - Queensland)
Start and finish the cruise at the Marina in Hervey Bay.
The Marina is in Urangan, behind the Mantra Resort. Parking is available.
Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Minimum participants: 4
- Maximum participants: 24
- Smoking is not permitted
- No black soles shoes or boots
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.