- Enjoy a tranquil one hour balloon flight with the ONLY company that flies directly over the magnificent Gold Coast and Hinterland
- Watch the sun reflecting off the myriad of canals and waterways and view the surrounding forest covered mountains of the Gold Coast Hinterland.
- Includes a sumptuous fully catered champagne buffet breakfast at the prestigious Radisson Resort Gold Coast
Come and feel the thrill and excitement of hot air ballooning. Float like a cloud over the magnificent Gold Coast as you witness the sunrise climbing over the unforgettable panorama of Surfers Paradise. Celebrate your flight with a fully catered champagne buffet breakfast .Your flight will last approximately one hour but your memories will last a lifetime.
Your flight lasts approximately one hour as you are being transported on an aerial nature walk by the world's oldest and most romantic form of flight. As you are flying you will feel no wind because you have become the wind - this is the unique sensation of ballooning.
We operate under a Commercial Air Operator's Certificate issued by the Civil Aviation Safety Authority and are insured to the full extent required under the Air Carriers Liability Act. All our pilots hold commercial pilot licenses.
- Carrara (Gold Coast - Queensland)
- Main Beach (Gold Coast - Queensland)
- Surfers Paradise (Gold Coast - Queensland)
This tour departs from Carrara on the Gold Coast, Queensland. A flight confirmation will be sent to all participants on booking with a comprehensive meeting point map. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Champagne Breakfast
- Experience Certificate
- Full safety briefing
- Maximum age for Child ticket: 12 years
- Minimum age for Child ticket: 3 years
- Not suitable for children under the age of: 3 years
- Enclosed rubber sole footwear required
- Wear comfortable, casual clothes
- Not suitable for women in their second or third trimesters of pregnancy
- Operating hours are 5:00am till 10:00am
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.