- Award winning culinary tourism experience in the heart of Adelaide!
- Huge range of fruit and vegetables, meat, seafood, gourmet cheeses, bakery products, sweets, nuts and health foods
- Experience Adelaide's hippest cafes and taste their produce.
If you love food then this tour is for you. Taste, talk, and wander the market as you get the real feel of Adelaide.
This tour is an award winning culinary tourism experience in the heart of Adelaide. Indulge in South Australian industries of tourism, food and small business.
The Adelaide Central Market buzzes with life and colour all year round and is a special place for the regulars who wouldn't shop anywhere else.
Here you'll find a vast range of fresh food, all under one roof: fruit and vegetables, meat and poultry, seafood, gourmet cheeses, bakery products, sweets, nuts and health foods. Shoppers can also take a break in some of the hippest cafes in Adelaide.
- Adelaide (Adelaide and Adelaide Hills - South Australia)
Customers meet in the Adelaide Central Market, in the city centre. Nearest tram and bus is Victoria Square. Parking available above the market. This is starting and end point of the tour. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Meals and beverages
- Not suitable for children under the age of: 15 years
- Casual clothing
- Closed Christmas day
- Operating hours are 9:30am till 11:00am
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.