- Learning how to use your digital camera manually
- Be inspired by the beauty of Adelaide
- Find the best spots to make the best shots
The walking tour in Adelaide city is a mix of graffiti filled laneways, heritage interiors and back street cafes.
WIth the assitance of a professional photographer you will explore the technical capabilities of your digital camera.
A set of creative challenges in designated areas for a designated time and will unlock your creativity.
- Adelaide (Adelaide and Adelaide Hills - South Australia)
Adelaide, SA. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Guided walks
- Photo opportunities
- Adults to accompany children under the age of: 16 years
- Operating hours are 9:00am till 5:30pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
More than 3 days notice: Full refund.
Less than 3 days notice: No refund
All participants must confirm bookings in advance.
Payment must be made in full prior to commencement of the tour.
In the case of inclement weather, class meeting point may be rescheduled and participants will be notified.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.