- Learn Travel Photography from a professional photographer
- Explore the technical capabilities of your digital camera
- Unlock your creativity and find the best spots to make the best shots
The walking tour in Melbourne city is a mix of graffiti filled laneways, heritage interiors and back street cafes. WIth the assitance of a professional photographer you will explore the technical capabilities of your digital camera. A set of creative challenges in designated areas for a designated time will brainstorm you into thinking differently.
- Melbourne (Melbourne - Victoria)
Federation Square Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Minimum age: 16 years
- Maximum participants: 10
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Children to be accompanied by an adult
- Operating hours are 8:30am till 11:30am
Changes and Cancellations Policy
More than 3 days notice: Full refund.
Less than 3 days notice: No refund
All participants must confirm bookings in advance.
Payment must be made in full prior to commencement of the tour.
In the case of inclement weather, class meeting point may be rescheduled and participants will be notified.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.