- Travel to the beautiful Dandenon Ranges
- Enjoy hot scones and your choice of tea or coffee
- Admire the rainforest and wildlife and even feed some beautiful birds
- Ride on Puffing Billy, Australia's oldest operating steam train
- Stop in a little town to visit craft, antique, toy and book stores
As our luxury coach departs Melbourne, sit back and relax as we make our way to our first port of call into the Dandenong ranches. Enjoy the lush ferns and dense forests of these enchanting ranches. Hand feed Crimson Rosella birds (seed provided). Ride the restored Puffing Billy Steam Train, marvel at the towering mountain ash and beautiful gullies of Sherbrooke Forest and enjoy the spectacular views and lush rainforest settings. Enjoy a delicious homemade Devonshire Tea - hot scones with jam and cream and the choice of tea or coffee. Visit the quaint little town of Sassafras renowned for beautiful antiques and local crafts and enjoy free time to wander and explore.
- Melbourne (Melbourne - Victoria)
This activity starts and finishes in Melbourne. There are hotel pick-ups available at some hotels. Call 1300 556 100 for pick up times, confirmation and reservations. Exact meeting point and supplier's details are provided immediately after booking.
- Morning Tea
- Light refreshments
- Minimum age for Child ticket: 1 years
- Maximum age for Child ticket: 15 years
- Minimum participants: 15
- Maximum participants: 45
- Operating hours are 8:10am till 1:00pm
Changes and Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for this activity is as follows:
- Cancellations notified 30 days or more prior to activity date » full refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified 8 days or more (but less than 30 days) prior to activity date » 50% refund is given by activity supplier;
- Cancellations notified less than 8 days prior to activity date » no refund is given by activity supplier.
If you do not attend at the agreed date, time and place you may not be entitled to any refund by the activity supplier.
Got a question? Check out or with your questions for the supplier - we'll get in touch with them for you and get back to you as soon as possible.
It is recommended that you consider . This is insurance cover for losses incurred if the activity is cancelled (under certain circumstances) by you or the activity supplier.